2010年9月17日 星期五

Jie Mei??

It's a weird gathering I've never been to. I can't focus on those topics at all.

Some people asked me why I still contact with them, but their position in my mind is still uncertain. What they did against me cost myself a hard time to recover. To be flank, there is a scar which might last forever reminding me that trust should never be abused.

Their suggestions about me during our countless arguements are engraved in my heart, thus making it harder and harder to get along with them. I want to be myself, I love to talk with people about movies, books, news, and anything interesting. I also enjoy discussing makeup and skincare. I can't stand that all the topics were all about gossip and men(-_-)zzz But in the end, they might think that I am very arrogant.

It's so difficult to find a proper way, I don't want to lose them, however, hanging out with them is just not as relax as with friends in Taiwan.

沒有留言: