2010年12月1日 星期三

Stationery


I have to admit, these stuff kind of save me from depression.

I have special feeling for stationery, especially when I live in Singapore. I think one of the reason is that they are not so accessible as in Taiwan. I still remember the excitement of me seeing the Chinese books for the first time in SIN. They are probably just the same, they symbolize my hometown in some way which also relieve my home sick.

Every time I saw the Taiwanese forum discussing some stationery, the first thing came to mind is always ' too bad, I definitely can't find any of them here.' but my hobby is totally different from me, he is very optimistic. Truth is , he found every thing for me. I'm quite impressive, to be honest. Once again, he shows me how correct it is to marry him.

Haha, I love you, honey bear.

沒有留言: