2008年11月10日 星期一

Anxious

I look around me, it seems that I have everything. Is that true, however?

My man always say he would take care of me, but is this love all about? I got expensive presents, no worry about money, and... what else?

Excpet blood and DNA, what connect my family and me? I always avoid to talk about my family, that something easy to make me cry. But I really feel frustrated that I can only live like this. I wanna take good care of the members in my family. while I hardly to support myself, how can i to be their support?

I don't have many friends. I don't know how to be one's friend. maybe that's why I lose so many of them. So many times I wanna tell some people, I really miss you. but I never speak those words out.

what is my life about?

1 則留言:

吉納 提到...

雖然很久不見了,但我從來沒有忘記你呦…
小妞!!

好好照顧自己嘿!!