2008年3月7日 星期五

What the heck

I don't want to care about other people's opinion of my relationship. While I can't help to feel weird when I see my ex's good friend, also my housemate. It doesn't matter he like me or not, we don't have too many contacts anyway.

But it depressed me because he judge me by one's opinion, I don't care, I just don't get used to that. I always try to be Miss Nice, I try hard to make good impression on everyone. however, when it comes to relationship, I usually screw up.

I'm especially bad at handling relations with foreigners. I always thought I can be friend of them, most of time turn out to be more complicate than I expect. Why can't we just be friend? Did I do something inadequate to lead all the misunderstood?

Fortunately I have someone to be my side, watch me very carefully and strictly, haha.

沒有留言: